Individual Event 4
Swimmers Delight – ALL DIVISIONS
PART A – For time
50m sprint [0:00 – 2:00]
Rest with time remaining
— 2:00 Time Cap –
PART B – For distance/time
Round 1: 50m swim with 1:30 time cap [2:00 – 3:30]
Round 2: 100m swim with 2:30 time cap [3:30- 6:00]
Round 3: 150m swim with 3:00 time cap [6:00 – 9:00]
Round 4: 200m swim with 4:00 time cap [9:00 – 13:00]
Notes and Movement Standards:
- All swimmers must start in the pool. There will be no diving off blocks or the side of the pool.
- Any swim style or stoke can be used.
- Each lap ends with athlete touching side of the pool above the water for judge to see OR if you are doing a flip turn, your feet have to touch the wall.
- Goggles and/or swim caps are allowed, but no other equipment will be permitted.
- If athlete finishes a round under the time cap, they must rest until next round starts.
- All athletes must stop and start each round at the designated time.
- SCORE 4A = time to complete 50m swim
- SCORE 4B = Total meters completed with time as a tie breaker. No partial laps will count; athlete must complete the full 25m length of pool to get credit for that leg. If you do not complete a round within time cap, your score will be meters completed (under time cap) with your time to complete previous round as tie-breaker.